xŤĦÉ ḎëâẗhṘøẃ ÇŁÁŅx
Welcome To The xŤĦÉ ḎëâẗhṘøẃ ÇŁÁŅx Clan Website.
We Are One Of The Leaders Of Gaming.
Our Site Is Private So You Must Register & Dont Forget To Apply. The Site Has Privacy So To View Full Site You Must Be A Clan Member.
Thank You Smile
xŤĦÉ ḎëâẗhṘøẃ ÇŁÁŅx
Welcome To The xŤĦÉ ḎëâẗhṘøẃ ÇŁÁŅx Clan Website.
We Are One Of The Leaders Of Gaming.
Our Site Is Private So You Must Register & Dont Forget To Apply. The Site Has Privacy So To View Full Site You Must Be A Clan Member.
Thank You Smile
xŤĦÉ ḎëâẗhṘøẃ ÇŁÁŅx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

xŤĦÉ ḎëâẗhṘøẃ ÇŁÁŅx Be Fucking Shit Up

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The ḎëâẗhṘøẃ Çlan Is The Best Clan And The Only Surviving Clan In Call of Duty & Fucking People Up Who Dont Think So, We Are The Elites & The Chosen Ones To Dominate You In A Match, We Will Be On Top
Never Fuck With A ḎëâẗhṘøẃ Member, We Will Fuck Your Shit Up
_xH4T3RSx_ Is The Clan Leader
We Are On Both Wii & PS3, Soon To Be On XBOX
Top posters
xH4T3RSx (582)
Youtube videos I_vote_lcapYoutube videos I_voting_barYoutube videos I_vote_rcap 
x°¿NeXuS¿°x (438)
x°¿WŮ߮ؿ°x (295)
x°¿Ð®ØP$HØT¿°x (154)
xDEMON (130)
x°¿ALIEN¿°X (102)
+ííTRííÇKSHØT+ (81)
x°¿MixTàpE¿°x (72)
x°¿Të®MîÑâTõ®¿°x (71)
James(SUPERSTAR) (70)
Most active topic starters
xH4T3RSx
x°¿NeXuS¿°x
x°¿WŮ߮ؿ°x
xDEMON
x°¿ALIEN¿°X
x°¿MixTàpE¿°x
x°¿Ð®ØP$HØT¿°x
Inferno
x-+îîŦĚĚMØ+-x
oreohunter
Top posting users this week
No user
Your IP Bitch
You are from
%%v_FLG%% %%v_IP%%
%%v_CR%% ,%%v_RG%%, %%v_CI%%
%%v_OS_IMG%% %%v_OS%%
%%v_BRW_IMG%% %%v_BRW%%
%%v_I_RESO%% %%v_RESO%% %%v_I_CLR%% %%v_CLR%%

Youtube videos

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Predator Luigi™

Predator Luigi™

Youtube videos Empty
PostSubject: Youtube videos   Youtube videos Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 1:31 am

Are you guys gonna make videos on youtube or what? I ain't subscribed for nothing.
Wink
Back to top Go down
xDEMON

xDEMON

Youtube videos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube videos   Youtube videos Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 12:59 pm

LETS SEE WHAT WE CAN DO LUIGI
Back to top Go down

Youtube videos
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
xŤĦÉ ḎëâẗhṘøẃ ÇŁÁŅx :: Spam-
Jump to: