xŤĦÉ ḎëâẗhṘøẃ ÇŁÁŅx
Welcome To The xŤĦÉ ḎëâẗhṘøẃ ÇŁÁŅx Clan Website.
We Are One Of The Leaders Of Gaming.
Our Site Is Private So You Must Register & Dont Forget To Apply. The Site Has Privacy So To View Full Site You Must Be A Clan Member.
Thank You Smile
xŤĦÉ ḎëâẗhṘøẃ ÇŁÁŅx
Welcome To The xŤĦÉ ḎëâẗhṘøẃ ÇŁÁŅx Clan Website.
We Are One Of The Leaders Of Gaming.
Our Site Is Private So You Must Register & Dont Forget To Apply. The Site Has Privacy So To View Full Site You Must Be A Clan Member.
Thank You Smile
xŤĦÉ ḎëâẗhṘøẃ ÇŁÁŅx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

xŤĦÉ ḎëâẗhṘøẃ ÇŁÁŅx Be Fucking Shit Up

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The ḎëâẗhṘøẃ Çlan Is The Best Clan And The Only Surviving Clan In Call of Duty & Fucking People Up Who Dont Think So, We Are The Elites & The Chosen Ones To Dominate You In A Match, We Will Be On Top
Never Fuck With A ḎëâẗhṘøẃ Member, We Will Fuck Your Shit Up
_xH4T3RSx_ Is The Clan Leader
We Are On Both Wii & PS3, Soon To Be On XBOX
Top posters
xH4T3RSx (582)
Yall think i care??? I_vote_lcapYall think i care??? I_voting_barYall think i care??? I_vote_rcap 
x°¿NeXuS¿°x (438)
Yall think i care??? I_vote_lcapYall think i care??? I_voting_barYall think i care??? I_vote_rcap 
x°¿WŮ߮ؿ°x (295)
x°¿Ð®ØP$HØT¿°x (154)
xDEMON (130)
x°¿ALIEN¿°X (102)
+ííTRííÇKSHØT+ (81)
x°¿MixTàpE¿°x (72)
x°¿Të®MîÑâTõ®¿°x (71)
James(SUPERSTAR) (70)
Most active topic starters
xH4T3RSx
x°¿NeXuS¿°x
x°¿WŮ߮ؿ°x
xDEMON
x°¿ALIEN¿°X
x°¿MixTàpE¿°x
x°¿Ð®ØP$HØT¿°x
Inferno
x-+îîŦĚĚMØ+-x
oreohunter
Top posting users this week
No user
Your IP Bitch
You are from
%%v_FLG%% %%v_IP%%
%%v_CR%% ,%%v_RG%%, %%v_CI%%
%%v_OS_IMG%% %%v_OS%%
%%v_BRW_IMG%% %%v_BRW%%
%%v_I_RESO%% %%v_RESO%% %%v_I_CLR%% %%v_CLR%%

Yall think i care???

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
~MAVERICK~

Yall think i care??? Empty
PostSubject: Yall think i care???   Yall think i care??? Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 3:46 pm

I love how u think i care about u puttin me in bitch ass group. WELL I DONT! ur all stupid to think i do. cause guess what it just means im pissing all u off by stating the facts
Back to top Go down
~MAVERICK~

PostSubject: Re: Yall think i care???   Yall think i care??? Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 3:48 pm

looks likes u took me out already. haha
Back to top Go down
Predator Luigi™

Predator Luigi™

PostSubject: Re: Yall think i care???   Yall think i care??? Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 3:56 pm

Looks like you cared since you made a thread...
Back to top Go down
~MAVERICK~

PostSubject: Re: Yall think i care???   Yall think i care??? Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 3:57 pm

i just wanted to make it clear to them that their wasting their time
Back to top Go down
xH4T3RSx
ÉLÍTÉ
ÉLÍTÉ

Where Are You Masturbating? : Under Your Wii

PostSubject: Re: Yall think i care???   Yall think i care??? Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 4:23 pm

Maverick we dont care. Apparently you do if you come all the way over here and talk and make topics because you wasting your time
Back to top Go down
~MAVERICK~

PostSubject: Re: Yall think i care???   Yall think i care??? Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 4:28 pm

oh i love how u try to make a comeback of what i already said. i still come on here cause i dont feel that ur controlling ur members good enough. especially after the incident with nexus and the person named outbreak
Back to top Go down
x°¿NeXuS¿°x

x°¿NeXuS¿°x

PostSubject: Re: Yall think i care???   Yall think i care??? Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 4:51 pm

Da fuq did i do?
Back to top Go down
xH4T3RSx
ÉLÍTÉ
ÉLÍTÉ

Where Are You Masturbating? : Under Your Wii

PostSubject: Re: Yall think i care???   Yall think i care??? Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 5:01 pm

if i last recalled i banned you then you made 2 more accounts so apparently you do care about us awhhh thats cute.... if you dgaf what we say dont come back,dont comment,dont post at all and stop messaging me
Back to top Go down
~MAVERICK~

PostSubject: Re: Yall think i care???   Yall think i care??? Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 7:44 pm

I never got banned so I think ur goin crazy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yall think i care???   Yall think i care??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yall think i care???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
xŤĦÉ ḎëâẗhṘøẃ ÇŁÁŅx :: Spam-
Jump to: