xŤĦÉ ḎëâẗhṘøẃ ÇŁÁŅx
Welcome To The xŤĦÉ ḎëâẗhṘøẃ ÇŁÁŅx Clan Website.
We Are One Of The Leaders Of Gaming.
Our Site Is Private So You Must Register & Dont Forget To Apply. The Site Has Privacy So To View Full Site You Must Be A Clan Member.
Thank You Smile
xŤĦÉ ḎëâẗhṘøẃ ÇŁÁŅx
Welcome To The xŤĦÉ ḎëâẗhṘøẃ ÇŁÁŅx Clan Website.
We Are One Of The Leaders Of Gaming.
Our Site Is Private So You Must Register & Dont Forget To Apply. The Site Has Privacy So To View Full Site You Must Be A Clan Member.
Thank You Smile
xŤĦÉ ḎëâẗhṘøẃ ÇŁÁŅx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

xŤĦÉ ḎëâẗhṘøẃ ÇŁÁŅx Be Fucking Shit Up

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The ḎëâẗhṘøẃ Çlan Is The Best Clan And The Only Surviving Clan In Call of Duty & Fucking People Up Who Dont Think So, We Are The Elites & The Chosen Ones To Dominate You In A Match, We Will Be On Top
Never Fuck With A ḎëâẗhṘøẃ Member, We Will Fuck Your Shit Up
_xH4T3RSx_ Is The Clan Leader
We Are On Both Wii & PS3, Soon To Be On XBOX
Top posters
xH4T3RSx (582)
MAVERICK ip address I_vote_lcapMAVERICK ip address I_voting_barMAVERICK ip address I_vote_rcap 
x°¿NeXuS¿°x (438)
MAVERICK ip address I_vote_lcapMAVERICK ip address I_voting_barMAVERICK ip address I_vote_rcap 
x°¿WŮ߮ؿ°x (295)
x°¿Ð®ØP$HØT¿°x (154)
xDEMON (130)
x°¿ALIEN¿°X (102)
+ííTRííÇKSHØT+ (81)
x°¿MixTàpE¿°x (72)
x°¿Të®MîÑâTõ®¿°x (71)
James(SUPERSTAR) (70)
Most active topic starters
xH4T3RSx
x°¿NeXuS¿°x
x°¿WŮ߮ؿ°x
xDEMON
x°¿ALIEN¿°X
x°¿MixTàpE¿°x
x°¿Ð®ØP$HØT¿°x
Inferno
x-+îîŦĚĚMØ+-x
oreohunter
Top posting users this week
No user
Your IP Bitch
You are from
%%v_FLG%% %%v_IP%%
%%v_CR%% ,%%v_RG%%, %%v_CI%%
%%v_OS_IMG%% %%v_OS%%
%%v_BRW_IMG%% %%v_BRW%%
%%v_I_RESO%% %%v_RESO%% %%v_I_CLR%% %%v_CLR%%

MAVERICK ip address

Go down 
+4
OutBreak
xH4T3RSx
~MAVERICK~
x°¿NeXuS¿°x
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
x°¿NeXuS¿°x

x°¿NeXuS¿°x

MAVERICK ip address Empty
PostSubject: MAVERICK ip address   MAVERICK ip address Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 6:48 pm

Maverick IP address GO NUTS 69,69,699,69
Back to top Go down
~MAVERICK~

PostSubject: Re: MAVERICK ip address   MAVERICK ip address Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 10:46 pm

THE FUCK NEXUS
Back to top Go down
xH4T3RSx
ÉLÍTÉ
ÉLÍTÉ

Where Are You Masturbating? : Under Your Wii

PostSubject: Re: MAVERICK ip address   MAVERICK ip address Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 10:47 pm

Nexus wtf dont do this shit
Back to top Go down
OutBreak

OutBreak

PostSubject: Re: MAVERICK ip address   MAVERICK ip address Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 10:58 pm

its alll guud cuddi im ddosin him rye noww
Back to top Go down
~MAVERICK~

PostSubject: Re: MAVERICK ip address   MAVERICK ip address Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 10:59 pm

I've never had to worry about it now I've got nexus sniffing up my ass. It pisses me off. I'm the easiest guy to get along with then somebody has to do something. THIS SHIT IS PERSONAL NOW. I would never do this in a million years but people do it to me for no god damn reason. Fuckin pisses me off. I'm serious when I say what I say. Something happens to my account, computer, anything shit goin down bitch. And if something is to happen and I ever get a hold of ur ass u better say 100,000 hail marys and still hope I don't beat ur face in. Basically bend over and be ready for the two by four. Like north Korea needs to spread them cheeks for that damn nuclear warhead
Back to top Go down
~MAVERICK~

PostSubject: Re: MAVERICK ip address   MAVERICK ip address Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 11:04 pm

And it's too bad I'm not Playin bitches but trust me u do it. Ur ass is mine. When I'm done with u, u won't be able to sit down from all the damn woopins. Ps if mixtape kicks u from the clan it's ur own damn fault. Him and I are cool but still a little hate and rivalry. But overall we r kind of friends
Back to top Go down
xH4T3RSx
ÉLÍTÉ
ÉLÍTÉ

PostSubject: Re: MAVERICK ip address   MAVERICK ip address Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 11:15 pm

~MAVERICK~ wrote:
Him and I are cool but still a little hate and rivalry. But overall we r kind of friends

We are? ,-,
Back to top Go down
~MAVERICK~

PostSubject: Re: MAVERICK ip address   MAVERICK ip address Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 11:18 pm

Kind of I me we at least respect each other or so I think. But cmon man really control ur peeps. Get my ip off of there. U know I wouldnt do this to u guys
Back to top Go down
xH4T3RSx
ÉLÍTÉ
ÉLÍTÉ

PostSubject: Re: MAVERICK ip address   MAVERICK ip address Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 11:20 pm

I did
Back to top Go down
OutBreak

OutBreak

PostSubject: Re: MAVERICK ip address   MAVERICK ip address Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 11:22 pm

ayyyeee " broooooo" every1 say buh bye to maverick Razz
Back to top Go down
~MAVERICK~

PostSubject: Re: MAVERICK ip address   MAVERICK ip address Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 11:25 pm

You did what. OMFG I'm still here but seriously god damn why do people have to be dicks. Pisses me off.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
OutBreak

OutBreak

PostSubject: Re: MAVERICK ip address   MAVERICK ip address Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 11:28 pm

lolss i jussn wanted to sayy buh bye ass hoe
Back to top Go down
xH4T3RSx
ÉLÍTÉ
ÉLÍTÉ

PostSubject: Re: MAVERICK ip address   MAVERICK ip address Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 11:29 pm

Redrum you try to be alliances but talk shit the whole time fuk that and mavrick i took ff your ip
Back to top Go down
OutBreak

OutBreak

PostSubject: Re: MAVERICK ip address   MAVERICK ip address Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 11:30 pm

70.236.44.125 thts tht hoes ip niggy copyyy tht shiit
Back to top Go down
~MAVERICK~

PostSubject: Re: MAVERICK ip address   MAVERICK ip address Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 11:33 pm

Oh really u did cause I see it right there
Back to top Go down
xH4T3RSx
ÉLÍTÉ
ÉLÍTÉ

PostSubject: Re: MAVERICK ip address   MAVERICK ip address Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 11:35 pm

I changed it off the post
Back to top Go down
OutBreak

OutBreak

PostSubject: Re: MAVERICK ip address   MAVERICK ip address Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 11:38 pm

here you go if u want it lame ass kiddo... lookin like ronald mc donald wit dat hair pussy
Back to top Go down
~MAVERICK~

PostSubject: Re: MAVERICK ip address   MAVERICK ip address Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 11:39 pm

Outbreak the person not the clan, why u got to be a dick. Ur leader respects me and I respect u guys cause this rivalry is retarded. U r all bein drama queens and just forget bout each other. But why do u have to be a dick seriously. I'm the nice guy until nexus and u decide to pull a tag team move on me. The only people I hate is the real codgod and 2 or 3 predator members. I don't hate much cause it causes to much DRAMA
Back to top Go down
OutBreak

OutBreak

PostSubject: Re: MAVERICK ip address   MAVERICK ip address Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 12:03 am

nigga fuk yous nd your fked up hairline nd shit cuddi... wtf bruhh all these niggys b droppin grenades on yo bch ass... cum guzzling homosexual ass jigaboo lookin ass bch
Back to top Go down
~MAVERICK~

PostSubject: Re: MAVERICK ip address   MAVERICK ip address Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 12:09 am

What's the matter to afraid to spell bitch right or spell out WTF? U don't even know what I look like so u can't say shit bout my hairline and I bet without skittles or saint in ATS outbreak wouldn't hate us so until u can stop sucking ur dads cock shut the fuck up u little bitch. Ur probably like a dumbass 12 year old
Back to top Go down
OutBreak

OutBreak

PostSubject: Re: MAVERICK ip address   MAVERICK ip address Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 12:13 am

lolsss whut tf are you talkn bout " I bet without skittles or saint in ATS outbreak" nigga i aint in outbreak clann them niggas been took my name nd i cud tell by ur name tht u a redneck hatin ass niggy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MAVERICK ip address   MAVERICK ip address Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MAVERICK ip address
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
xŤĦÉ ḎëâẗhṘøẃ ÇŁÁŅx :: Spam-
Jump to: