xŤĦÉ ḎëâẗhṘøẃ ÇŁÁŅx
Welcome To The xŤĦÉ ḎëâẗhṘøẃ ÇŁÁŅx Clan Website.
We Are One Of The Leaders Of Gaming.
Our Site Is Private So You Must Register & Dont Forget To Apply. The Site Has Privacy So To View Full Site You Must Be A Clan Member.
Thank You Smile
xŤĦÉ ḎëâẗhṘøẃ ÇŁÁŅx
Welcome To The xŤĦÉ ḎëâẗhṘøẃ ÇŁÁŅx Clan Website.
We Are One Of The Leaders Of Gaming.
Our Site Is Private So You Must Register & Dont Forget To Apply. The Site Has Privacy So To View Full Site You Must Be A Clan Member.
Thank You Smile
xŤĦÉ ḎëâẗhṘøẃ ÇŁÁŅx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

xŤĦÉ ḎëâẗhṘøẃ ÇŁÁŅx Be Fucking Shit Up

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The ḎëâẗhṘøẃ Çlan Is The Best Clan And The Only Surviving Clan In Call of Duty & Fucking People Up Who Dont Think So, We Are The Elites & The Chosen Ones To Dominate You In A Match, We Will Be On Top
Never Fuck With A ḎëâẗhṘøẃ Member, We Will Fuck Your Shit Up
_xH4T3RSx_ Is The Clan Leader
We Are On Both Wii & PS3, Soon To Be On XBOX
Top posters
xH4T3RSx (582)
MAVERICK ip address - Page 2 I_vote_lcapMAVERICK ip address - Page 2 I_voting_barMAVERICK ip address - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
x°¿NeXuS¿°x (438)
MAVERICK ip address - Page 2 I_vote_lcapMAVERICK ip address - Page 2 I_voting_barMAVERICK ip address - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
x°¿WŮ߮ؿ°x (295)
x°¿Ð®ØP$HØT¿°x (154)
xDEMON (130)
x°¿ALIEN¿°X (102)
+ííTRííÇKSHØT+ (81)
x°¿MixTàpE¿°x (72)
x°¿Të®MîÑâTõ®¿°x (71)
James(SUPERSTAR) (70)
Most active topic starters
xH4T3RSx
x°¿NeXuS¿°x
x°¿WŮ߮ؿ°x
xDEMON
x°¿ALIEN¿°X
x°¿MixTàpE¿°x
x°¿Ð®ØP$HØT¿°x
Inferno
x-+îîŦĚĚMØ+-x
oreohunter
Top posting users this week
No user
Your IP Bitch
You are from
%%v_FLG%% %%v_IP%%
%%v_CR%% ,%%v_RG%%, %%v_CI%%
%%v_OS_IMG%% %%v_OS%%
%%v_BRW_IMG%% %%v_BRW%%
%%v_I_RESO%% %%v_RESO%% %%v_I_CLR%% %%v_CLR%%

MAVERICK ip address

Go down 
+4
OutBreak
xH4T3RSx
~MAVERICK~
x°¿NeXuS¿°x
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
~MAVERICK~

MAVERICK ip address - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAVERICK ip address   MAVERICK ip address - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 12:19 am

I'm from Indiana dumbass. I live in a large city. I got Maverick from the movie top gun. So think next time. Let me guess ur some city slicker hotshot that thinks he invincible from the world
Back to top Go down
OutBreak

OutBreak

PostSubject: Re: MAVERICK ip address   MAVERICK ip address - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 12:23 am

nahhh hawwmmiee if i was invincible i wud go to ur house nd chop ur dik off the bumm rape the shit out of u
Back to top Go down
~MAVERICK~

PostSubject: Re: MAVERICK ip address   MAVERICK ip address - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 12:27 am

I would love to stay and chat with this little immature bitch his moms pussy only goes so far it's 1:30 in the mornin
Back to top Go down
OutBreak

OutBreak

PostSubject: Re: MAVERICK ip address   MAVERICK ip address - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 12:29 am

its 10:30 bruuh looks like u an internet gangster stayin up hella late nd talk shitt.. niggys got bedtimes
Back to top Go down
~MAVERICK~

PostSubject: Re: MAVERICK ip address   MAVERICK ip address - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 12:32 am

Hold on then bitch I'll take a pic of my clock to show u
Back to top Go down
~MAVERICK~

PostSubject: Re: MAVERICK ip address   MAVERICK ip address - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 12:40 am

Well looks like my camera is dead. Oh well. It's 1:40am now
Back to top Go down
xH4T3RSx
ÉLÍTÉ
ÉLÍTÉ

Where Are You Masturbating? : Under Your Wii

PostSubject: Re: MAVERICK ip address   MAVERICK ip address - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 12:46 am

I did not take your name i didnt even know you existed till 3 days after i made the clan
Back to top Go down
+Exotic+

+Exotic+

Where Are You Masturbating? : In Your Bedroom, Over Your Pillow

PostSubject: Re: MAVERICK ip address   MAVERICK ip address - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 2:22 am

People Just Have To Chill Out...
Back to top Go down
x-+îîŦĚĚMØ+-x

x-+îîŦĚĚMØ+-x

PostSubject: Re: MAVERICK ip address   MAVERICK ip address - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 7:39 am

this is y clans never have more than 3 months... mixtape u should get in d clan a guy whos more than 30! to make dis shit straight. u guys shouldnt be fightin', n in a clan site dat no1 of u guys r in... be mature n stop fightin like lil girls n get away of each other... mixtape ur d clan leader, u should get dis straight, not me... so mix, look wat u ganna do wit dis.
Back to top Go down
+Exotic+

+Exotic+

PostSubject: Re: MAVERICK ip address   MAVERICK ip address - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 3:36 pm

Speling?
Back to top Go down
+Exotic+

+Exotic+

PostSubject: Re: MAVERICK ip address   MAVERICK ip address - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 3:36 pm

Spelling****
Back to top Go down
Predator CHERNOByL

PostSubject: Re: MAVERICK ip address   MAVERICK ip address - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 4:17 pm

nigga what part of indiana u in
Back to top Go down
~MAVERICK~

PostSubject: Re: MAVERICK ip address   MAVERICK ip address - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 5:27 pm

Why the fuck u want to know
Back to top Go down
+Exotic+

+Exotic+

PostSubject: Re: MAVERICK ip address   MAVERICK ip address - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 8:06 pm

Because We Are Going To Your House To Play Board Games
Back to top Go down
~MAVERICK~

PostSubject: Re: MAVERICK ip address   MAVERICK ip address - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 9:29 pm

Probably gonna stalk me that's why u want to know. I must be that sexy that even guys want me.
Back to top Go down
+Exotic+

+Exotic+

PostSubject: Re: MAVERICK ip address   MAVERICK ip address - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 10:32 pm

Idk post a pic of you nd lets find out Razz....Anyways lets jus al stop, hold hand and sing cume -bi-ya
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MAVERICK ip address   MAVERICK ip address - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MAVERICK ip address
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
xŤĦÉ ḎëâẗhṘøẃ ÇŁÁŅx :: Spam-
Jump to: